The institute has been Accredited Thrice Consecutively by NAAC with highest Grade ‘A++’ now
The institute is Affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore with Permanent Autonomous status.
The institute is a recognized Ph.D. Research Centre of Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore and has 49 in-house PhD guides recognized by the university
The institute is recognized as “Mentor Institute” under UGC’s “Paramarsh” scheme
Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore in collaboration with Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) - A Regd. Society of Govt Of MP - Under Department Of Science & Technology and Bharti Airtel Ltd (Airtel), partnered for the E-Shakti Abhiyaan, an initiative undertaken for the Largest Internet Literacy Campaign for Women of Madhya Pradesh. The project surpassed its aims by setting a new Golden Book Record of educating 1,00,000 rural women spread across the rural areas of the state.
AIC-PRESTIGE INSPIRE FOUNDATION Incubator is supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, Govt. of India. It is the official Incubator promoted by Prestige Education Society, Indore. The thrust area of this Incubator is Agriculture, Food and allied services. Under the flagship of the NITI Aayog, Government of India we are providing various facility to startups viz. Ideation/ Kick-Start/ Mentoring (Different Stages)/ Co-working/ Financial Support/ Technical Support and other advisory services to all the potential Start-Ups and Incubatees to create an Entrepreneurial and Agri-Preneurial revolution in the society for boosting economy in the making of the "New India".
Prestige Institute of Management and Research collaborated with Indore Municipal Corporation for the Smart City Project and its faculties and students have been nominated as official Brand Ambassador of Indore Smart City.
PIMR is the official Brand Ambassador (academia) for Swatch Bharat Mission (SBM).
Ranked among the Top 50 Management Institutes in India by renowned agencies like The Week, Chronicle B-school Ranking, Educationworld.
Ranked #1 in the state by renowned ranking agencies like Competition Success Review, GHRDC, Educationworld.
International and National Online E- Resources available
100000+ E-Books from EBSCO Business Source Elite, DELNET and N-List Programme INFLIBNET
MOU for Student and Faculty Exchange Program with reputed International Universities namely
- EBSCO Business Source Elite
- J-Gate Social Science and Humanities
- DELNET Database
- AIR Online Institutional Version
- Saga Online Journals
- N-List Programme INFLIBNET
Florida International University, Miami, Florida
Synergy University, Moscow, Russia
Poltava University of Economics and Trade, Ukraine
London School of Business and Finance, Singapore
Munich Business School, Munich, Germany
Academic MOU with
Corporate MOU with
- With SEBI, India
- With National Institute of Securities Market (NISM)
- With Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- with Maan Aluminium Limited, Pithampur (M.P.)
- with Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai
- with Society for In Search of Lost Pugmarks (ISLP), Indore
- with Congisive Consulting LLP
- with Marriot International
- with AIESEC
- with Auropath , Puducherry
- with National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- with National Stock Exchange Academy Ltd.
- with Universal Hospital & Care Centre
Dedicated Simulation Lab for training.
Management Lab for development of Student Calibre in Entrepreneurship.
Strong Academic Research with publications in Globally Recognized Journals listed in Australian Business Deans Council, Australia, SCOPUS, Elsevier, UGC-CARE.
Faculty members of the institute have received Research Grants from bodies like UGC, AICTE.
- Shoppers Stop wherein the students undergo a 6-month internship project. Depending upon the performance, the students are then absorbed in the company.
- Colgate-Palmolive to offer live projects to the students.
- Bharti Airtel Ltd. M.P. & C.G. with the objective of providing guidance to the students by conducting sessions or workshops to learn the functioning of Bharti Airtel Ltd. through live projects, summer training, OJT, placement opportunities and etc.
- Flexituff International Ltd. Pitampur for utilizing learning opportunities in order to develop professional for the industry.
- ProQuest, USA through which the PIJMR has been indexed and listed in International Online Database - ProQuest. Com
- M/s Nmore, Hyderabad, a strategic advising firm providing Marketing Research, Analytics and corporate & Academic Training services in India and Abroad for providing the students and their guides (faculty members) of the B-School with opportunities to work on Live Project/s involving various industrial and functional domains.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for Live Projects.
- HDFC Bank Ltd. to promote cooperation and advancement of Academic and Business exchanges.
- AIESEC in October 2009, Indore with a view to provide International student exchange and Foreign Internships.