Admission in UG Programmes is done through a Regulatory Body Department of Higher Education, Madhya Pradesh. The process of admissions in UG Programmes is governed by Department of Higher Education, Madhya Pradesh through Direct Counselling process.
Admission shall be done on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10+2). If the seats remain vacant after the first round of counselling, second round of counselling is scheduled keeping in view the number of vacant seats for a particular programme.
Admission Procedure for Under Graduate Programs
- Fill Enquiry form at https://accsoftug.pimrindore.ac.in/OAP/Registration.aspx
- Complete Registration Process by making a payment of Rs. 1000/-
- Submit Admission form at (https://accsoftug.pimrindore.ac.in/OAP/Login.aspx) along with First Installment of Semester Fees for provisional admission
- Documents Required at the Time of Admission/Reporting
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate (in original
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- Affidavit (for change in name/surname).
- Attach a copy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Principal of the institute / school last studied.
- 5 Photographs of candidate.
- 1 Photograph of Father and 1 of Mother
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC.
- Jain Minority certificate for Jain community.
- Gap certificate in case of any gap during study.